Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Callbacks for Fall Production of "Machinal" -- Sunday (4/30) from 7-9pm.

Hello and thank you to everyone who auditioned for the fall production of Machinal by Sophie Treadwell.

Callbacks will be Sunday evening (4/30), from 7-9pm in the Little Theater (this is the same room in which you auditioned).  

I am calling back everyone who had not put themselves on the Do Not Cast list.

There is a method to my madness:  I have called back a large number of actors because you all read very well and I wish to try out some creative movement exercises. 

Please come dressed comfortably/able to move. (Do not worry if you do not think of yourself as a 'dancer' -- that is not what this is about. I'm more interested in character and ensemble work.) 

Provided that we begin on time, I will not keep you past 9pm. 

If you are unable to make it, please let me know. (email at casey.seymourkim@gmail.com)

Thank you! 

Casey SK

(Just in case, here are the people that I am calling back:

Ashley Aldarondo 
Ethan Brittsan 
Maddie Brown 
Sierra Candeias 
Katie Culhane 
Jasson Deleon 
Chris DePina 
Colleen Farrell 
Jennifer Jenmarie 
Deanna Irizarry 
Olivia Lancellotta 
Alex LeBlanc 
Matt Macy 
Emma McKay 
Aida Menacho 
Eisley Morgan 
Bailey Oliveira 
Caleigh Pearce 
Sage Pires 
Liz Seastrom 
Shawn Simmons 
Sam Wright 
Nayeli Vazquez 
Mariana Villa Jaramillo


No comments:

Post a Comment