Saturday, December 12, 2020

KCACTF Musical Theatre Scholarship Auditions

 Hello Musical Theatre Students!


The KCACTF is hosting Musical Theatre Scholarship Auditions at this year's conference. 
The auditions will be through video submission, and, as with the Irene Ryans, students may submit independently.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will register you.

The deadline to contact me is Monday, December 21. (This is also now the deadline to let me know about participation in the Irene Ryans -- yes, the deadline has changed.)

As I have mentioned before, RIC is paying for the first 30 students who contact me. There are 9 remaining spots. (Those of you who have already contacted me have until December 21 to let me know if you want to participate in the Irene Ryans or the Musical Theatre Scholarship Auditions.) 

If RIC runs out of spots, but you are still interested in participating, you may do so, it's just that you will have to pay your own way. (This year is very affordable, since it is virtual -- $25 is the early bird rate.)

Here is the link to the program and its guidelines:
http://www.kcactfregion1.org/student-opportunities/2021-musical-theatre-scholarship-audition-program/

And, again, my email is casey.seymourkim@gmail.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment