Monday, November 20, 2023

Survey about "Hamilton" (aka Help Liz Seastrom's Honors Thesis!!)

Hey guys! 

My name is Elizabeth Seastrom (Liz as most of you know me) and I’m currently working on my honors thesis and need your help! 

My thesis is about Hamilton: An American Musical written by Lin Manuel Miranda and will be exploring the phenomenon that is Hamilton and how it had an impact both in and outside the theatre industry. 

In order to help explore that, I have decided to survey students here at RIC in departments I feel the musical may have had the most influence, and the first and most obvious option is the theatre department. 

So, if you all could go to this link and fill out the survey before December 1st, that would be much appreciated!

I have also emailed professors, so it's possible that you will get a few CCs in your inbox that all say that same thing -- haha!

Thank you!

Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment