Wednesday, April 4, 2018

ATTENTION THEATRE ORG!!!

Hello again :)

I have been getting questions about what the clothing will look like. Because we do not have any samples, I am not one hundred percent positive on what the clothes will look like exactly. I sent him pictures of articles of clothes I thought we would like as a model to use for when he is finding the clothing to print our logo on. I only sent him joggers, the quarter length and full length zip jackets. I have attached these photos. For the other articles of clothing (t shirts, sweatshirts, etc) you can look at the clothing from last year or the RIC Dance Company's clothing because they were made by the same company. I also attached the logo created by our own Brayam Renovales!!! Thank you Brayam!!!

For those of you who were not at the meeting, I explained how our logo will be placed on each article of clothing.  For the t shirts and long sleeve and sweatshirts, the logo will be on the back with the writing (last years writing) on the front. However the full zip and quarter zip there will only be writing because the cost of having both was a lot more and I know that the college financial struggle is alive and well so I tried to save you all a buck. I apologize if this upsets anyone.

full zip jacket (picture I sent for model)

our logo!! Great job Brayam!!!


joggers


quarter zip

*******THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS IS WHAT THE CLOTHES WILL LOOK LIKE EXACTLY! THIS IS JUST WHAT I SENT TO GIVE HIM AN IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!******* 

No comments:

Post a Comment