Monday, March 21, 2022

Casting Call for Student Movie: "Hair, Skin, and Nails"

 Dr Grietzer received the following email and forwarded it to our Theatre program:


Hello!

My name is Sydney Treanor and I am a student at URI casting for a project entitled “Hair, Skin, and Nails”. We are looking for college aged actors and actresses in the area looking for more acting experience, and I was wondering if there is any way we might be able to post a casting call in your theater department in case anyone is interested. Please let me know, and I have included the details below. Thank you! 


CASTING CALL:

Casting URI Student film ‘Hair, Skin, and Nails’”. Looking for college-aged actors/actresses for a three part short film that shows how micro aggressions affect women of color. Please email hair.skin.nails.flm@gmail.com with a headshot and/or reels for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment