Monday, October 14, 2019

I & You Callback Information

Hello Everyone,

First of all congratulations to all of you who got called back for I and You!!

Secondly, I am assuming you all have picked up a copy of the scripts that was left for each of you in Sue's office. There are a couple of scenes that I would like you all to be familiar with for callbacks.

Be familiar with the dialogue on pages 37-38, starting with Anthony's line "OkayOkayFine..." on page 37, until the end of page 38.
And on pages 57-58, starting with Anthony's line, "Exactly..." until Caroline's line, "Let the record show that...".


As for attire, please wear something nice that you can move on. I'd prefer black, or darker colors. No heels necessary, flats or sneakers are fine.

Thank you,
Looking forward to seeing you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment