Monday, September 16, 2019

Audition Reminders!

- All general, performance, and musical theatre majors should plan to audition for the Growing Stage this coming Sunday at 2pm. The sign-up sheet is up in the MTD office.

- Good Friday, will conflict with Working, a Musical. If you end up cast in Working, please email me to put yourself on the "do not cast" list for Good Friday.

- I & You only conflicts with February's Awake & Sing. If you're cast in I & You, you will need to be on the "do not cast" list for that show. I & You does not conflict with Little Mermaid or directly with Student Choreography's tech/performance week.

- In general, please email me by Friday at 12pm, if you want to be on the "do not cast" list for either show. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to check my email this weekend to catch any latecomers.


No comments:

Post a Comment