Friday, October 19, 2018

Theatre Org Clothing Order Info!

Hello all!

I have created an order form for our clothing order! Yay!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZcVMjTeMwFGHu-T3wD6AnsMh0L-AJiZwLdlMV0Wd3Ow/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the link to the google doc. I am not good at using technology so I apologize if this does not work. I have hard copies of the order form so just come find me and I will give you one. I will also send this out as an email.

I am asking that you please hand this form (with your payment) in on Friday 10/26 so that we can get this rolling asap so you all get clothes before we leave for winter break! I will be in the MTD office on friday from 10-4 so you can bring it to me then, or you can bring your forms to the Theatre Org meeting on Wednesday 10/24 .



T SHIRT

FULL ZIP

QUARTER ZIP



No comments:

Post a Comment